Thompson Creek Metals Company RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Sep 30, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Deutsche Bank Leverage Finance Conference
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Credit Suisse Global Credit Products Conference
- Sat Sep 6, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Mining Conference
- Thu Sep 4, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Mining Conference
- Wed Aug 6, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - 2Q 2014 Financial Results Conference Call/Webcast
- Tue Aug 5, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - 2Q 2014 Financial Results Press Release
- Thu Jul 24, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Investor Fact Sheet
- Mon Jul 21, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Thompson Creek Metals Company Schedules Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call/Webcast on August 6, 2014
- Thu Jul 10, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Thompson Creek Metals Company Announces Second Quarter 2014 Operating Results
- Wed Jun 25, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - Thompson Creek Announces Results of its Previously Announced Exchange Offer of Common Stock for its 6.50% Tangible Equity Units
Denver, CO Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. (the \'Company\' or \'Thompson Creek\'), a diversified North American mining company, announced today the results of its offer to exchange any and all of its 6.50% Tangible Equity Units (CUSIP No. 884768 300; ISIN CA8847683007) (the \'TMEDS\') for shares of its common stock (the \'Common Stock\' and such offer to exchange, the \'Exchange Offer\').
The Exchange Offer expired at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on June 24, 2014. According