Thompson Creek Metals Company RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Feb 24, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - JP Morgan High Yield & Leverage Finance Conference
- Mon Feb 24, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - BMO Global Metals & Mining Conference
- Wed Jan 22, 2014 at 6:00:00 AM - CIBC International Investor Conference
- Fri Dec 13, 2013 at 6:00:00 AM - Desjardins Mining Conference
- Tue Dec 3, 2013 at 6:00:00 AM - Scotiabank Mining Conference
- Tue Nov 26, 2013 at 6:00:00 AM - Thompson Creek Investor Fact Sheet
- Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 6:00:00 AM - Thompson Creek Metals Company Reports Employment Inducement Award Pursuant to NYSE Rule 303A.08
Denver, CO - Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. (the \'Company\' or \'Thompson Creek\'), a diversified North American mining company, announced today that it granted a one-time employment inducement award to Jacques Perron, the Company's new Chief Executive Officer, as part of Mr. Perron's previously disclosed compensation package. The Company announced the appointment of Mr. Perron to serve as Chief Executive Officer on August 8, 2013, which appointment was effective on October 15, 2013.
- Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 6:00:00 AM - Goldman Sachs Global Metals & Mining/Steel Conference
- Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 6:00:00 AM - Thompson Creek Metals Company Loads First Ocean Shipment of Concentrate
Denver, Colorado - Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. (\'Thompson Creek\' or the \'Company\') announced today that it has loaded its first ocean shipment of concentrate from its new Mt. Milligan Mine. Based on preliminary weights and assays upon ship loading, this first shipment consisted of 5,530 wet metric tonnes of concentrate containing approximately 2.8 million pounds of copper, 5,540 ounces of gold, and 10,500 ounces of silver. The concentrate was loaded in Vancouver on November 16, 2013. The Company
- Fri Nov 15, 2013 at 6:00:00 AM - Investor Presentation